Perfect Green consists of a number of unique individuals, here are our top specialists:
Feasibility and testing to help you decide which technology or mix of technologies is best for your site, we can undertake an array of proofing tasks.
- Feasibility studies: For more complex jobs, we can devise high-level concepts and designs complete with calculations for CO2 savings payback, and tax free earning potential via the Feed in Tariff (FIT) and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Thermal Response Test (TRT): We can also test the ground underneath and surrounding your building with a 48-hour TRT, to give you estimates of the potential energy that can be generated.
We’ll then install the system. Whatever the job, we have the expertise: from groundwork (installing ground loop systems), drilling (installing borehole-based vertical array loops), through to matching pumps against flows and loads and designing battery-based systems – we’re experienced in all forms of thermal and electrical engineering.
Funding & Finance
Perfect Green can advise you on the full range of available grants, incentives and other funding sources for renewable energy. These include Government-backed schemes such as Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed In Tariffs (FITs).
We can also support clients through the sometimes complex application processes and help to identify funding sources through specialist third party brokers.
For more information, on the funding options available to you, see below:
- RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive)
- FIT (Feed In Tariffs)
- Finance Packages
Perfect Green Group can facilitate 100% interest-free capital to the public sector to improve their energy efficiency and reduce their carbon emissions from Salix Finance Ltd.
Perfect Green’s environmental mission has three main components:
Use fewer resources
Fossil fuels and uranium are finite, non-renewable, resources. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. In the long term, this reduces the choices available to future generations. In the short to medium term, price and supply security worries increase, making for a highly stressed and unstable world. Using green renewable resources like wave, tidal, ground source, air source and solar energy are 100% sustainable from the resource point of view.
Eliminate carbon emissions
Generating heat and power from fossil fuels like oil, goal and gas creates carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming and climate instability. Again, using green power sources create zero emissions reducing stress on our environment.
Promote financial and business sustainability
Sustainable solutions are not only environmentally friendly but also financially viable, Perfect Green works to ensure commercial viability within every aspect of our projects.
H&S and Compliance
Perfect Green prides itself in being a safe and responsible company. Since our inception, we have had:
- No accidents
- N0 reportable incidents
- 100% track record of safe working practices
- A 100% compliance on MCS audit with no non conformances
We are accredited with all three of the most respected certification in our industry:
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme): pre-qualification scheme that allows local authorities and other organisations to determine that a contractor complies with expected standards of health and safety. Perfect Green has been CHAS accredited since (2012)
- MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme): an internationally recognised quality assurance scheme that demonstrates that the accredited company is committed to meeting rigorous and tested standards.
- RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code) Scheme: The RECC Consumer Code aims to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy or lease small generation units for their home, for a community building or for a small business. RECC membership is a sign that the supplier has agreed to abide by the high standards as set out in the Consumer Code. The RECC logo is a symbol of professional excellence.
These accreditations help to ensure that Perfect Green operates to high standard of internal documentation, design integrity, project management, customer care and delivery.
We exercise careful technical assessment through specialised Gaia Geothermal GLD 2012 design software and project management tools to keep our work on track. We also use advanced metering and other measurements to ensure our systems meet agreed geothermal performance targets before project sign off.
We are committed to improving our own performance and expect the same of our colleagues. We are committed to delivering great customer service and are passionate about getting things right first time
Inspired by client value
We are committed to creating visible and sustained value for our clients. We are proud of our clients and what they think of us; we build long lasting relationships with them, responding to and anticipating their needs
We develop creative solutions and seek to improve every part of our business for our customers, our partners, and employees
Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner; gaining trust through our actions
We find the best solutions by working with colleagues, partners and customers. We build strong relationships and demonstrate a readiness to share experiences, resources and opportunities